Poetry Contest Judge: Carmen Giménez Smith
- This is a regional contest: Writers must be living in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming at the time of the competition, and material submitted must be previously unpublished.
- Poetry submissions should not exceed 10 pages or 5 poems.
- Multiple submissions are welcome.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome so long as you immediately withdraw your submission if it is accepted elsewhere.
- Previous winners of the competition may not re-enter in the category for which they won.
- All entrant will receive a copy of the Winter 2021 issue.
- Winners will receive $500 and publication in the Winter 2021 issue; Runners-up will receive publication in the Winter 2021 issue.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59pm, Mountain Time, December 18, 2020.
- Upload one file.
- Enter your contact information in the cover letter section provided in the Submittable submission form.
- Remove all personal contact information from the manuscript. As all manuscripts are blind-reads by the judges, we will use Submittable to track your contact information.
- There is a $10 entry fee.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions